The original solar controller made by EPsolar for GWL/Power.
- Advanced MPPT technology
- High tracking efficiency no less than 99.5%
- Peak conversion efficiency of 98%
- Ultra-fast tracking speed
- Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power point
- Multi-function LCD displays system information intuitively
- User programmable for battery types, load control etc.
- 3-Stage charge with PWM output
- Common positive grounding design
- RS485 port with industrial standard MODBUS open architecture
- Fully programmable function via PC software or remote meter
- PV reverse polarity protection
- PV short circuit protection
- PV over current alarm protection
- Battery overcharge protection
- Battery over discharge protection
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Load short circuit protection
- Load overload protection
- Controller overheating protection
MPPT function is a smart tracking algorithm that maximizes the energy from the solar PV module(s) and charge the battery. Solar Controler also control of low voltage disconnect function (LVD) will prevent the battery damage from battery over discharging.
Wiring and work of controller
Please NOTE: In case of using LiFePO4 batteries is recommended to check the status of voltage during charging and discharging with another external electronics. Suitable is the CellLog8 Control module for example.
- Support for LiFePO4 and LiFeYPO4 batteries was tested sucessfully
- Auto recognition of 12 / 24V system.
- Innovative Maximum Power Point Tracking technology to optimize using the solar system.
- Function of automatic recognize day/night.
- Dual Timer function with 1-15 hours option for street lights
- Support for Sealed, Gel and Flooded battery option of LiFePO4 battery
- Temperature sensor and output for external temperature sensor
- Electronic protection: over charging, over discharging, overload, short circuit.
- Reverse protection: any combination of solar module and battery.
- RJ45 interface for PC or remote display REG-MT50, for check operating parameters of controllers.
HINT: This MPPT regulator can be monitored using a PC with WINDOWS.
Check the Solar Controller Monitor for Tracer series (RS-485/USB) to
learn about a simple way to monitor and store the log of the
charging and discharging history.
See why to use this MPPT regulator.
|Max. power (W)||240|
|Max output current (A)||10|
|Nominal Voltage (V)||12/24|
|Max. input voltage (V)||100|