The UFiber Nano G is a robust, high-performance GPON CPE that features an informational LED display and a sleek, sophisticated industrial design.
The settings and managment of UFiber Nano units is by UNMS (Ubiquiti Network Management System) software. The UNMS is a comprehensive management controller, featuring a graphical UI that is easy to learn and navigate. UNMS manages all of the registered UFiber OLTs and all of their UFiber Nano clients.
- Intuitive, Graphical Web UI
- Quick Configuration and Deployment of U Fiber Devices
- Centralized Management of Multiple GPON Networks and Sites
- Graphical Reports for Efficient Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Linux-based for Low-Cost Setup
- No Licensing or Usage Fees
UFiber Nano G support powering by passive PoE injector 24V (pairs 4, 5+ a -7, 8-) and also is wall-mountable.
|LAN port||1 x RJ45 10/100/1000|
|Power supply (V)||24V, 0.3A GigE PoE|
|Procesor||MIPS32, 240 MHz|
|RAM (MB)||128 MB DDR3|
|Wave length (nm)||TX: 1490 nm, RX: 1310 nm|
|Powering min (PoE) (V)||20|
|Powering max (PoE) (V)||28|
|Min. operating temperature (°C)||-5|
|Max. operating temperature (°C)||45|